View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by highly uploaded View Post
Thanks, I appreciate you comment...

I don't mind at all.... Instead I want have argument on this with due respect,,,, I beg to differ with your point of view.
First of all, Climate Change is a different phenomenon,, I don't think there was any point regarding so called climate change (global warming).
If CLIMATE CHANGE you meant "Change in the whether or climate" then it is similar to whether, as I suggested...
In my opinion, climate was best suitable. Except one last small paragraph, It was about regions. Regions have specific climate e.g. Polar regions have extremely cold climate etc. In last paragraph, it was about seasons. In different seasons, man have different activities. It was no way about weather. That is my understanding. I may be at fault. Other senior members can tell better. The title I wrote in the paper was horrible and may compel examiner to fail me. Yours is a lot better than mine.

I am not referring to global warming. I am also not referring to actual change in climate. I am saying that different regions have different climate. So, people have different activities. Climate was best word. One can skip the word "change".