View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Mcbeth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I am from Commerce background. I appeared without preparation. I was able to write that much because I love to read and write. There are only certain topics on which I can fluently write. This was about Pakistan. I tried to discuss it by connecting the both times. Two topics helped me a lot. One was Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and second was corruption. They were freshly prepared. Rest everything was observation or experience. Due to background, retrieving financial, economic, administrative and political causes from my memory was not that difficult. On some topics, I cannot write a single page. This was a topic of interest.

At start, everyone faces this problem. Choose topic from past papers. Gather data. Prepare brief outline of about 1.5-2.5 pages. Then try to write essay. After 5-10 essays, your essay writing skill will improve. Also, this length is too much. 14-16 pages for essay including outline is enough.

Is this true that if the outline isn’t well written then the essay is considered fail?
I wrote a really good essay and left outline for the end but unfortunately couldn’t manage time and had to write outline in haste. Consequently, couldn’t mention arguments properly, since then essay paper has become like a nightmare for me. Is there any hope for me? The rest of my exam went pretty good so what should I expect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mcbeth For This Useful Post:
KarimFatemi (Tuesday, November 13, 2018), mmazari (Tuesday, August 28, 2018)