Thread: Essay Outline
View Single Post
Old Monday, March 05, 2018

SamiShaikh is on a distinguished road
Default Essay Outline

WHAT ARE THE HURDLES IN OUR WAY TO BECOME A TRULY INDEPENDENT STATE:
 Introduction
Deciphering the term ‘Independence’
 Development is usually associated with independence, yet International law’s definition of independence is starkly dissimilar to it.
Facets that may endanger our defined territorial integrity
 Kashmir inertly remains the mighty threat to our territorial unification.
 Growing uneasy ties between Pakistan and Afghanistan are resultantly aggravating the already fragile Durand Line debacle.
 While providing the land for China Pakistan Economic Corridor development we must remain alert about the peril that may come with it.
 The international proxy wars on our land have undermined our territorial solidity.
Elements that may constraint our state institutions’ independence
 Our foreign policy development has put our national interest at risk from time to time.
 The undemocratic setup and authoritarian leadership has put our state in stupendous jeopardy.
 The state remains flimsy and frail due to deteriorating law and order situation.
 The military coups are a mockery of democracy which ultimately is a mockery of state institutions’ independence.
Strands that can disorganize our population
 Balochistan insurgency is an enormous menace to our fragile populational integrity.
 The ethnic conflicts are the chief force behind the disarray of our populace.
 The injustice to Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Gilgit Baltistan is often an overlooked angle in the solidity of our nation.
 Sectarianism and extremism remain at the heart of the problem of the organization of the population.
Roadmap to tackle the stumbling blocks
 Solution to the Kashmir fiasco and amending our ties with India must be the first and foremost tactic to preserve our independence.
 The foreign policy must always be parallel to the sovereignty.
 The wreck of sectarianism, extremism, and ethnic conflicts must be addressed very potently.
 Social, economic, and, political development of a country would consolidate the independent state of the country.
Perks of a truly independent Pakistan
 The international relations hit a new high when the country emerges to be an independent one.
 The country would be finally united and integrated under one flag.
 The two quarreling neighbors, India and Pakistan, would eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 Conclusion

Please review this outline and comment
I just saw the same essay's outline at JWT but their outline was starkly dissimilar from my one. I believe they took the independence term too literally whereas I have followed independence from the International Law's perspective.