View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2018

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristotlekhan View Post
I followed almost the same approach in my essay. Causes should not be part of this essay as per heading. Ozone depletion and acid rain are different things although I made a blunder by writing ozone depletion in subheadings of threats. In last, it would be better if you make two different headings for Ways to Counter, 'International Efforts' and 'National level Efforts' and then write subheadings. Anyhow it was a good effort and I hope that we both make it.
I followed essay strategy by Sir Amanullah Gondal. I gave causes to elaborate the extent of man's role in GW, as it was my TS. I am hoping it was not a colossal mistake.
I do not agree with you on two headings of international and national, because of two reasons: i wrote essay on global level and secondly, frankly speaking at national level, zero effort is being made in theory and practise. Anyways, i wrote a paragraph on Pakistan and argued that efforts are being made to counter GW by civil society through awareness. However, if you have started essay on both national and international level of GW's threat, then definitely likewise counter-measures point was a good strategy.
I am hoping yours was a better attempt and best of luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to saniam For This Useful Post:
aristotlekhan (Thursday, March 22, 2018)