View Single Post
Old Friday, March 16, 2018
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
@intercountable Sir I secured 86 in Journalism in CCE13 despite attempting with good preparation. I was expecting 110 minimum though. But the rescheduled paper was a bit tougher. I want to change it with either Arabic Literature I or Persian Literature. Please guide me whether I may go for either of these or should opt an easy subject like that of Sindhi Literature or Islamic Period I.

Moreover, I want to change my medium of attempt. Previously I secured 68 in Sindhi Gen and 12 in essay. I am equally good at urdu too. But it will cost time to prepare from the scratch having new language and pattern.

Please note that I scored well in rest of the subject that if had passed Sindhi essay, I would likely have been allocated. The problem that I feel and confronted in that the essay sindhi. I am afraid of it now. It would be much better to opt urdu medium at least I would have security of passing. I have seen many of my urdu frienda whose essays are almost passed even with meager attempts.

Waiting for your reply.

First things first... its Incounternable and not Intercountable.

Now coming to your query, I haven't had any of these subjects as my optional subject. However, a brotherly advice opt for what you already have studied in either CSS or in Graduation.

You have studied Journalism before, you can make it strong by adding further to your knowledge with comparatively less energy and time as compared to new optional subject.

Many candidates with a very good handwriting in Sindhi failed essay that doesn't mean Sindhi is difficult or that you can not pass Sindhi Essay. Essay is a very slippery ground even with Urdu/English, your ideas and their fluency matter alot in Essay and not your grammar or handwriting. Though it is a plus point for you but not a pre-requisite to write a good and passable essay.

My suggestion is stick to your already studied subjects and make them strong and scoring for yourself rather than opting an entirely new subject and same goes for medium of attempt.

I hope your queries are resolved.

JazakAllah
Perfectionist (Saturday, March 17, 2018)