View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 17, 2018

Perfectionist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
First things first... its Incounternable and not Intercountable.

Now coming to your query, I haven't had any of these subjects as my optional subject. However, a brotherly advice opt for what you already have studied in either CSS or in Graduation.

You have studied Journalism before, you can make it strong by adding further to your knowledge with comparatively less energy and time as compared to new optional subject.

Many candidates with a very good handwriting in Sindhi failed essay that doesn't mean Sindhi is difficult or that you can not pass Sindhi Essay. Essay is a very slippery ground even with Urdu/English, your ideas and their fluency matter alot in Essay and not your grammar or handwriting. Though it is a plus point for you but not a pre-requisite to write a good and passable essay.

My suggestion is stick to your already studied subjects and make them strong and scoring for yourself rather than opting an entirely new subject and same goes for medium of attempt.

I hope your queries are resolved.

JazakAllah
I went to my friend at his home for consultation. He got alloacated as SO in CCE-2008 & then again appeared in CCE13, made only one choice to.AC but he could not get alloacted. However, I asked him about replacingy Journalism with Sindhi Lit. He says, Sindhi Lit is scoring and he got 118 with attempted 4.5 questions. I asked how to attempt it, he said do not give headings just attempt it to the point and give poetry as references. He said me not to change Journalism if uou have not that interest in Sindhi Lit. However, it can help a lot in Sindhi essay and Sinshi Gen paper. He says go for Jornalism.

I am confused now that should I opt Sinshi lit or Journalism?
Considering Sindhi Gen+essay, I feel Sindhi will help a lot.

But I have already prepared Journalism with perfevtion, prepared notes as well. Now I am.in dilemma what to do?
Please give me a sincere peace of advice?

What I feel by optong Sinshi lit, I willl be safe in Sinshi essay and Sindhi gen willl boom in score.

While opting Joirnalism, will be less time consuming since I have already prepared its motes. But the problem is that it seemz to be a risky paper considering scoring traind & recent CCE13 paper pattern?