Thread: Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2018

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I am well aware of the contents Miss Saniam. You are giving me basic info and I am standing at the other end of the tunnel. Study both subjects in depth. This is the only way by which you will get what I am trying to say. I am not saying topics are overlapping. I am saying core concepts and internal contents are pretty much the same. I have studied both in detail. Moreover, this is just not my point of view. This is point of view of a teacher who is teaching in not one but two very well reputed institutions. He is teaching both subjects. According to him core concepts of both subjects have 50% overlapping. He meant that by studying one subject in detail, one will be able to understand other with only half of the original efforts. He is also checking papers of CSS of one of the two mentioned subjects.
I do not know why are you arguing that much on such a small point. I hope someone who studies by making concepts can understand my point. I think you just cram the stuff that is why you have failed to see the similarities in both. The other reasons can be that you have not studied in depth both of the subjects from core books. Any ways, we two are different individuals so, obviously we look at things differently. There is no use of arguing here. Neither I am taking your advice nor you are mine. 3rd person is seeking advice here. He has brains and he can decide for himself. Same goes for others. I do not want anymore discussion on this point here. End of discussion from my side. Thanks.
Whoa! What happened here? No need to get hyper dear. I am concerned because our wrong guidance will cause damage to his subject selection and preparation. Just because your teacher and you say so, does not make your point correct. Again I will ask you to give me pointers on similarities, please correct me if I am wrong. I am asking as a student to enlarge my knowledge, ofcourse I can be at mistake that is why I am asking for facts rather than 'argument'. Come on, be mature and let's discuss this.