View Single Post
Old Friday, March 23, 2018

Adeel Haider is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Procedure of Joining Armed Forces

~ : Here is the Procedure : ~

A> Advertisement: Usually PAF (Navy & Army also) Civilian induction / job advertisement are given in Newspapers (also on their websites) 2 Times Every Year.

B> Apply: Procedure to Apply is Simple. Just visit their websites. Select your Job Category, and fill rest of form by following their Instructions [Check Job Requirement too]

Airforce:
joinpaf*gov*pk

Navy:
joinpaknavy*gov*pk

Army:
joinpakarmy*gov*pk

Assistant Procedure That i Went through:

1) Initial Test: your Selected I&SC (Information & Selection Center) will Conduct the Initial Test, which Includes Intelligence Test (some call "IT" test, don't get confuse with Information Technology.). Here PAF put "IT PASS" stamp on your slip.

2) Typing Test: you will be called after 1-2 month (some times the process takes few weeks) of passing initial. Typing test will be conducted on Typing Master (Software used to measure typing speed), on their own given lesson (for fair selection of candidates).

3) Interview: Commanding officer of I&SC will conduct the interview. (mostly on same day)

4) Documents: Then they will collect the required documents (Don't forget to bring NOC if you are in any service)

5) Final Interview: This is the main Interview, unlike I&SC's interview. this one is bit deep. There will be 2-3 officers including Psychologist too

---- You are Selected -----
6) Call Letter After making of merit list, & comparing it to required vacancies (Open merit, provinces, women, Minority & disable Quota). They will send Letter of Appointment to Selected Candidate's Address (Sometimes can take 8-12 Months)

7) Medical After getting Appointment Letter, you will be directed to reach AHQ / Base / Unit for medical. (Letter contain 10-20 days, in which you have to reach for medical. Sooner is better. because the day your medical check-up is done, is the day you will be counted for Induction date. Even 2-3 days late can make a big change on Seniority list)