View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 25, 2018
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmywork View Post
and two copies mean?

As I explaines earlier, there are alot of mistakes in instructions that have caused confusion among candidates so don't worry they need 4 copies of admission slip and not two.

Its a system mistake probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
I have proceeded the recommended plan C. I am sending one original application form with its 4 set photocopied forms, challan photocopied, plus challan printed like original colour, CNIC, photograpes attested 3 and the attached below application to the secretary. Please do let me know whether I may dispatch colour printed challan or not?

Send color printed challan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salammzr View Post
Salam, could anyone guide me that if a person is born in 1th December 1980 and a government servant (37 year and 3 month old), would he be eligible for SPSC 2018 exam, as age for government servant is 37 year and cut off date is 1 Sep 2018, He still would be 37 year and 10 month old at the cut off date. Thanks.
WoA,

Once a person attains age limit [ in your case 37 ] its game over.

You are not eligible as you will have already attained 37 and running 38 by then as you'll be 9 months older than 37 years.

I hope my point is clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husein View Post
incounternable brother i already acquired two character certificates from two 17 grade officers, i got their signature and designation but not their cnic number on the certificates.. i hope its fine ?
It depends on the format of character certificate. The one that I shared it has CNIC blank to be filled in by the officer in question. So if your format doesn't mention CNIC then its fine.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Perfectionist (Sunday, March 25, 2018)