View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 05, 2009
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein of css
Respected adminstrators
Can u please remove the qualifier medal from my profile.
I highly appreciate this forum. It helped me alot preparing for many exams. I was contibuting to the forum as candidly and bluntly as i could but since this stigma is been attached to me . I am more in the highlight then to my merit of the post.
I hope you inderstand my situation. It will cerainly help me remaining in low profile.
No . That shouldn't be done. You have what you deserve and how can we take away from you that you deserve? You have qualified the written part and soon Insha-Allah will become a CSP and since this is CSS Forum you are a part of it. We appreciate your contributions and consider them valuable. That's it! Keep up your work.

Regards,