Thread: Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovereflector View Post
I admire your accomplishments. But, you haven’t shared your dmc. On which basis you are claiming high score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not claiming anything. I have actual high scores in all subjects except one which is public administration. I am just trying to share a little knowledge I have with others. I did not know that proves are needed to do that.
As I have already mentioned that numerous times, I was advised by my teachers not to publish my dmc at that time here on forum. There was a reason behind it. In my previous attempt, I appeared without preparation. I have shared my dmc with few selected people who are regularly in touch with me. Some thought that they can do the same and get high scores without preparation. They kept asking me to share my preparation strategies and sources which were consulted at that time. They did not believe that I scored that high without any preparation. I did not want to mislead anybody. Some thought that I am showing attitude by not sharing my dmc. I was happy to take the blame. At least it was better than misleading anybody.
I have never given bad advice to anybody here on this forum. My entire record of posts is a prove of that. I still do not want to share my dmc until I get my next result otherwise, I will be asked to share my preparation strategies and reality is that there were not any. I studied for this attempt in detail. However, I did know few tricks to create illusion for the examiner.

I am regularly in touch with many senior members of this forum. Few CSP members of this forum are also my teachers. Also, many new people ask for my advise regularly through email. They all have my dmc. If you want verification, I can ask them to testify but I cannot share my dmc.

If you have still any doubts about the two subjects, I can give you name of that teacher who teaches in KIPS and WTI (Through email only). He asked me to take those two subjects and told me about overlapping nature of their core concepts. He helped me choose subjects. I did find them overlapping in concepts not in topics.

We all prepare from different sources and by different methods so, our understanding and perception of subject can significantly vary from each other. There is no need to say that someone is lying or saying that it is nothing like that. First try to understand what other is saying and try to to see things his or her way then argue. I have always honestly guided everyone to my best knowledge. I am getting nothing by this. Instead of unnecessarily criticising the ones who are putting efforts, you people should step up to bullies on this forum and ask the qualified ones to help you. Apart from a few, nobody is doing that. Forum is almost dead because no body is willing to help others and here are you people who are unnecessarily criticising others.

I have already received fair share of bullying and criticising from this forum. So, leaving this forum for good. This is going to be my last post.