Thread: Guide me Please
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 22, 2018

Ur iphone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post
To Khuzaima

Finding a job is the very next step after being an intern or without it after a degree , that suits your passion. First of all your eligibility and then your interest matter plus an experienced and wise guidance is also important. If your parents are just upto labelling you as and engineer without having enough potential awareness about the practical future of engineering. It's their innocent fetish. If you yourself can make room for your future embracing the help of in this competitive Pakistan. You can go for engineering with your cadre of interest.I.e civil. Electrical etc. Or otherwise if you can do maintain fairness with "Law". Keeping in mind the 'I mentioned" factors like your parents desire, Your passion, your employment chances, plus your foremost experience with practice right after a degree whether in law or engineering. Then you can make an awared decision about which one is good for you either LLB or Engineering.
Secondly, the desire of your clearing the CSS is .So its a matter of luck. Which encompasses your in preparation and chance of opportunity. You can not just solely base your future on "Clearing CSS ". Even to clear CSS you will have to OK with your OK Degree in all aspects.
“””engineer without having enough potential awareness about the practical future of engineering””””
This is the best and most intelligent thing i have ever read. People just jump into engineering.