Thread: Please Evaluate
View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 03, 2018

alberta is on a distinguished road

As for as the the use of vocabulary is concerned, you have used each word perfectly. But, pertaining to material, I have different opinion. You can agree or disagree, it's up to you. The press freedom in Pakistan is more than any other country under the sun. Have you ever witnessed CNN declaring the top notch leadership as traitor? Have you ever seen BBC criticising the british Govt. With reference to their participation in great dash on iraq? Have you ever witnessed anywhere in the world, the media raising hue and cry over the self generated statistics to blame the leadership? Have you ever observed in any country, the media putting false allegations on any political leadership? Why the media is reluctant to show even single frame of positive image of Pakistan? Pakistan is enjoying massive press freedom, but the media persons i.e. Dr. shahid masood (with great sorry) are not being able to make their mark about credibility. Yes, they have become the victim of terrorism, but it doesn't mean that, Govt. Has imposed anykind of restriction upon them. Terrorism is a global issue, and all the factions have become it's vicitm. Media is free and vibrant but not fair. I think, it's the media, that creating problem for itself. Govt. has already done a lot, now, it's media to show responsibility.