View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Ryan Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza786 View Post
I am ex admin officer DHQ Bhakkar and resigned to continue my PhD studies. I have applied again and secured 70 marks for admin officer and 2nd in Sargodha Division. The number of seats will be according to vacant seats in each division including DHQs and THQs. so if any one want to calculate number of seats for any respective division he may do this by gathering information about vacant seats of respective post in concerned DHQs and THQs. It is because number of officers have left the job from different DHQs and THQs as i have left and some officers were fired by PMU because of poor performance. PMU calls 5 top candidate against one seat so any one can analyze his position for interview that depends on number of seats. Moreover these selections are on merit and i never felt any political interference in recruiting process. According to my information that i got when i was selected that Merit calculation include NTS marks, Interview marks, Academic marks, experience, any special achievement ie Gold medal as i was awarded 5 marks for gold medal in MS.
Dear, Do they grant 5 marks to hafiz e quran too? And what is the procedure