View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

@ Dear sis Last Island
Congratulations for another achievement. Over the times I've always seen you helping others at forum.... its nice to have such valuable members at forum & their contributions are also behind the success of many successful entrant of civil service of Pakistan. Congratulations once again dear sis. & its a virtue as well i.e. helping others... it gives inner satisfaction & sawab both at the same time.

+ A request to Last Island & dear moderators to kindly acknowledge the services of Sir Azhar Jahangir (A.J.) who have done remarkable service for forum members during his STP and afterwards and civil service aspirants by taking out time to answer & explain in CTP-STP sub-forum. may be by introducting a new medal within CSP category e.g. "most contributive CSP of the year" etc. thnx.

Once again my hearty congrats. for Dearest sis. Last Island. May Allah subhana wa'taallah bless you with all the happiness & prosperity & may your all prayers come true...... & May you get all the success & joy in this world and the next. Ameen...
If possible, do remember me in your kind prayers sis.

dua go,
best regars,
yours very sincerely & respectfully,
bro
Noman !

------------------

@ Dear Princess Royal

The youngest mod of the forum.... you really deserve the appreciation--- taking out time for others during graduation (or before it) is a tough task--- as to maintain good grades & cgpa with task as mod is a remarkable job done. keep it up dear.
Most of the times I found you logical & quick in reply with sound arguments. And sincerity towards our dearest homeland Pakistan. Masha-ALLAh you are a genius youth (above your age). My prayers are with you to get all the good you wish in both of the lives here & hereafter.

Hopefully, perhaps you'll also be doing very well in studies & in diet(meals on time) as some wise once said A healthy body have a healthy brain.

Best wishes for your future & prayers....
kindly Do remember me in your prayers..... Congratualtions once again & Insha-ALLAH may you continue the path of distinctions & achievements in your life to come in this duniya & the next (akhirat) ! Ameen

best regards,
sincerely,
Noman !

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Tuesday, February 10, 2009), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, February 10, 2009), Princess Royal (Tuesday, February 10, 2009)