View Single Post
Old Friday, May 25, 2018

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH View Post
Do not be nervous! mark my words; after leaving the interview you would say: was it the interview? Because they interview you in very friendly way, one does not feel they are in interview.
Mine was actually worst today. When I entered the room, the environment was pretty tense. Members Ishfaq Awan, Hamayun and Qudratullah(Police department) were preparing themselves to slain me. Right after my intro, they started to ask questions relevant to law. Mr. Ishfaq asked questions about International and Islamic law, Mr. Humayun asked about Islamic finance and banking while Mr Qudratullah from Police department asked so many questions about court proceedings, terminologies, procedure and prosecution etc. They didn't bother to ask even a single question relevant to the job and I felt like sitting in the interview for the post of Civil Judge or Assistant Director Legal. They asked about 18 to 20 questions about different perspectives of law and I was like what the hell....If someone has that much knowledge about law just because that he has done LL.B Hons then why would he apply for a post like Office Assistant in first place? A practical and well-versed lawyer won't settle for lower post than of an Assistant Director Legal or a Civil Judge.