View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 17, 2018
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetiktik View Post
I am unable too understand why the tests have limited time. If I am unable to access internet during given time, what should I do?
Well in that regard Dr.Ali Mallah is the right person to answer as we are only volunteering under his supervision.

As per my understanding, these mock tests have limited time because people don't value things that are free of cost.

This is what I observed during Ramadan, as time limit was made 24 hours as per request of candidates, many of them started to shiw less interest in attempting test owing to the 24 hours of time they had.

So in order to conduct tests in time and as an incentive for the candidates to attempt the test in time, it has limited time.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk