View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 12, 2006

Csp is on a distinguished road
Default Economics importance in CSS

Hi,

As u have asked about the importance of economics figures are important or not?? I would say that if u have not opted Economics as ur optional subject but DONT THINK U CAN DO WELL WITHOUT ECONOMICS AND ECONOMY OF PAKISTAN (EVEN OF developed countries).

The reason is that if u wanna do CSS then u should know that in different subjects like the compulsory one i.e; Current Affairs, Essay writing, Pakistan affairs and in other optional subjects like International relations greatly deals with ECONOMIC FIGURES AND FACTS!!!!

So, its my own humble advice to ALL the pplz who think that they can't skip the economics subject BCZ, if they thought that; they dont have to deal with economics figurs should revamp their views. As for as my optional subjects are concerned; I HAVE SELECTED ECONOMICS AS MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT . Bcz, I know that NO ONE CAN escape from Economics!!!
Any way, Its my own personal views. Might be someone can put more emphasis on ur question and have more p roper answer!!!

One thing, which i wanna say here is that U SHOULD BE FULLY AWARE OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL NEWS AND AFFAIRS!!!! which extraordinary helps u in doing CSS.

Regards,
csp