View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Alishbaali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by highly uploaded View Post
Aslamoalaikum All.
I am starting the subject thread with a real case of mine. Its about Greed. Greed to snatch a BS-17 job or any other grade job. The greed cannot be attributed to all but you'll find it among most of competing individuals. Now here I go. I have been working in BS-14 since 2007. I have earned MBA degree in 2014 and started my journey in the pursuit of BS-17. I have been in competition of conventional positions of ADs in IB, ISI and others through FPSC, NTS etc. Finally I got a chance to secure 2nd Position in Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) for the position of AD (Admn). The guy on the 1st position (I omit his name) was already serving in National Saving of Pakistan as Saving Officer (BS-17), he told me himself when we met at the interview. There was one position and five candidates were called for interview. But only 1st and 2nd candidates on merit attended the interview. Interview was fine. But DRAP decided to offer the appointment in all categories for 192 positions to the candidates who are in the 1st position of written part of merit list. So in my case the offer letter goes to the 1st guy. He concealed the fact that he is already serving in BS-17. He applied for paid leave from National Saving of Pakistan and came all the way from Karachi to Islamabad and joined the DRAP on Monday. On Friday he telephoned me to meet in person. He told me that he has resigned and DRAP assured him that next candidate will be given a chance as well which didn't happen. The post remained consumed. I have been denied offer of appointment. Now the greed part is that if a candidate is already serving in BS-17 why he has to conceal that fact and join another BS-17 post? Before his joining of DRAP I have had conversation with him for letting me join the DRAP. I remember his words, He said, as He is on the 1st position therefore he has the right to decided whether to join DRAP or remain in National Saving. My question is that if a government employee needs NOC from previous department to join a new one, How he could have that right? when he didn't have had that NOC? This kind of greed spoiled the position and I am still in BS-14. People talk about destiny and Allah ne ap k liy kuch behtar socha hoga and all that. I admit it. par jo galat ho raha hy usko kam se kam galat to kaho?
This is really a very good post. We, The educated people must think before doing such kind of ghatiya pan. This greed is surely one of the biggest reasons of unemployment in country. I couldn't even get the answer of this question,'' why people run after a new job in the same grade if they are already in a good position."

But according to my understanding this is what we call immaturity. We people are not focused and have no clear professional goals. Hm ko tu paisa chahiey yeh nai pta k hm life main krna kya chahty.

At university level,I have seen people serving on more than one seats. This is pathetic.bht gussa ha aisy logon pr but forum k rules k mutabiq wo language use nai ki ja skti yahan.

hm logon ko is cheez ka shaor zaror hona chahiey k hmary is greed sy dosron pr kya guzar jati ha
The Following User Says Thank You to Alishbaali For This Useful Post:
highly uploaded (Wednesday, June 27, 2018)