View Single Post
Old Friday, June 29, 2018

thetiktik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderworld View Post
CCE-2013 qualifiers, first of all congratulation and best wishes ahead. Please evaluate my essay, what went wrong! I have been flunked in essay, secured only 15 marks! I want to learn from mistakes so that I may not repeat them in upcoming attempt (CCE-2018, qualified screening again).

Thanks in anticipation
It feels sorry to hear that you did not pass this paper. If you don't mind, I will put forward some flaws and mistakes.

1. Although your introduction was good, it was not very powerful or convincing. You should have made it general.

2. In heading (b) you can write that CPEC is landmark project of OBOR, which is likely to compete with other large trade partnerships.

3. Heading (c) is good but it can be better to write CPEC will stabilize underdeveloped areas of the country and region by bringing economic prosperity in those areas.

4. In heading e and f, you targeted specific countries. Instead, you could have written that CPEC has the ability to upset current regional setup and redraw a new one. For example, CPEC can change energy politics and security setup in the region. Something like this.

5. Other points are good. But you could have made it more organised by dividing it into three sub-headings: the game changer for Pakistan, region and world.

I hope you will not mind as a junior student is evaluating your essay.
The Following User Says Thank You to thetiktik For This Useful Post:
Wonderworld (Friday, June 29, 2018)