View Single Post
Old Friday, June 29, 2018

thetiktik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minahil pcs View Post
Yes totally injustice previous qualified are also fail and 98% are given 15 marks, how two different candidates can write same essay and get same marks .. I have dmcs of candidates too but don't know how to share in image form here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minahil pcs View Post
@wonderland it was last chance of over aged candidates we worked very hard , cce commenced after years it was the only attempt we could take after all hard work and hope nothing happened they ruined everything atleast they should have not deliberately failed us ,we must atleast be given chance for interview, they have destroyed our hopes and lives ,,and made us psychological patients.. they themselves say that recounting and rechecking wont work , once failed is failed if a candidate got passing marks in paper in truth ,spsc official would not disclose it, they say we don't want to be in trouble, also in spsc candidate is not allowed to be present at the time of recounting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderworld View Post
This is what I have been saying. Most of the candidates are flunked in eng essay by two marks! It is hard to believe!!!! Checker has ruined the entire work, time and energy! We should at least write these in different forums, social media and write application for rechecking/retotalling.

Dear do inbox me.
I can feel the pain of failure. In my opinion, you should take some practical steps, such as filing petition in the high court etc. But, I think it will not work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetiktik For This Useful Post:
Minahil pcs (Friday, June 29, 2018), Wonderworld (Friday, June 29, 2018)