View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Raja Bahar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMBA View Post
Dear you all are most intelligent, hard worker but not luckier. Luck plays vital role in your success. So i must say: Hard work+ luck= success.
I may quote here the words of Justice(r) Rana bhagwandas, ex chairman of fpsc.he said to the CSS qualified candidates that you are not hardworker but luckier thats why you are present in CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY.
Dear brother your reply is very poor. I am also one of the qualifiers. I think it not a matter of failures that they shout for their failure it is about malpractice and status quo of power, authority which is abrogating the merit in Sindh since ages. It is clear cut violation of the law, rights, justice, merit and hindrance in the way of a prosperous Sindh and Pakistan. I think we must stand firm against such black sheep who run the affairs of the SPSC like their father's personal property. Kindly prefer collective interest rather personal interest and do raise your voice against such sheer injustice even if you are not a beneficiary of it.
If no any SPSC officials is involved then there should be no any worry even if all the papers are to be rechecked because it is every participant's right to ensure he/she has same right and equal opportunities purely based on merit.
aadil786 (Thursday, July 12, 2018), xpedior (Tuesday, July 10, 2018)