View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 10, 2018

NoorMBA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Bahar View Post
Dear brother your reply is very poor. I am also one of the qualifiers. I think it not a matter of failures that they shout for their failure it is about malpractice and status quo of power, authority which is abrogating the merit in Sindh since ages. It is clear cut violation of the law, rights, justice, merit and hindrance in the way of a prosperous Sindh and Pakistan. I think we must stand firm against such black sheep who run the affairs of the SPSC like their father's personal property. Kindly prefer collective interest rather personal interest and do raise your voice against such sheer injustice even if you are not a beneficiary of it.
If no any SPSC officials is involved then there should be no any worry even if all the papers are to be rechecked because it is every participant's right to ensure he/she has same right and equal opportunities purely based on merit.
Dear i am talking not targeting particular person. Why you people talking against SPSC? Why not against those who appoint such members who think that SPSC is their personal property. Why not against those who had said sindh ja nojawan wanji chola khapain nokryun konhn, maaa tawahajy vote ty mutando ahaya, the person which is involved in 460arabs corruption is the chairman of higher education in Sindh . Yar change comes from top. Now again on 25th july they will win and will wreck havoc with the future of our youth.