View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 21, 2018

Raja Bahar will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Adeel Ahmed;1071363]I passed all subjects but failed in aggregate. SPSC's marking criteria seems pathetic and unjustifiable. Mostly same candidates have qualified the exams because of unjustiable marking bifurcation.

For example, in some subjects i.e Islamic History 1 and 2, Physiology, & Public Administration, marks are alloted less than 80 and 70 while in other subjects like Sindhi Lit, psychology, commerce, Econimics, etc. marks are generously given to canididates (100+). This is sheer discrimination.

I got 56 marks in Islamic History 1 and 76 in paper 2, though my both papers were attempted superably. In fact, I got 129 marks in CSS Islamic History Papers (64+65).

And in G.K paper I was expecting 100+ but I was shocked to see that I got just 51 marks.

Another example is of a girl who is doctor. She got only 5 marks in Physiology and in English Essay she received 33 marks and Sindhi Essay 40. She failed only in Physio paper.

I wrote applications for recounting 20 days ago. However, no action of recounting is taken yet, because they are still on the table of clerks.

It shows how careless SPSC is in terms of marking criteria.[/QUOTE

The past history of SPSC evidences that it never recounts the marks however after some time a letter will be written to you so that a formality may be completed.
It is mandatory all over the world that claimee must be called and recounting must be done in front of him/her or his/her representative but unfortunately it doesn't happen here in SPSC.