View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2018

Yasir Raza is on a distinguished road
Default Subject Combination

Hello Everyone,
Kindy help me with css optional subject selection,i have done my bachelor in civil engineering and doing master's in construction management and i am willing to appear in css 2020,i have thought of following subject combination,please review it.

1)Political science (I have gone through the syllabus and i think in this subject mostly we have to do comparative analysis(correct me if i am wrong) in which i think i am good enough so decided to opt this subject)

2)Environmental Sciences(I have studied courses related to environmental engineering and management in bachelor and master respectively)

3)Public administration (I have studied a course namely organizational systems which is related to studying organizational structure and aspects like planning,decision making,change management etc)

4)Geography (I feel it would be easier for me to study environmental sciences and geography since both have some connection and physical geography is somewhat similarities to some subjects of civil engineering)

5) Criminology (I find it interesting and had to select last optional so decided to opt for this)