View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bilal Yaqub Virk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I was talking about a particular teacher. However, in CSS one should not write anything anti Pakistan and anti quaid. Never go against popular history concepts written in our books even if they are wrong. Portray your country as best unless a specific negative thing about the country is being asked i.e corruption etc . Write anti America and anti India. We are patriots and we can never dare to read anything against our country and Quaid. Also, we love to read negative about India and America. One should not discuss or compare sects, religions, political parties etc. However, you can discuss one religion like Islam in Islamiyat. You can write sectarian fights as one of major security problems of Pakistan. You can discuss overall political history but never discuss any leader or any political party specifically. Reason behind such recommendation is that you are not aware about the religion, sect. and political party of examiner.
In questions of critical analysis, write both positive and negative aspects. After that give your final verdict. Stay to the point. Do justice to all parts of the question equally. Never write crammed material. Write according to question as questions are not simple anymore.
I hope this is enough.
Which academy is better JWT or KIPS. As i have only 5.5 months and also doing job. Please suggest some high scoring subjects with short course.