View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2018
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by étoile brillante View Post
People come here to ask queries but not to answer any
Someone here in another post people have become selfish and I agree to his opinion to some extent
I think being busy and believing "someone else will answer why should I care and reply or give any information" is the attitude responsible for this inactivity
Now u can analyze

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by zainbintariq View Post
A moderator said that in one thread that this forum is not as active as it's use to be and i also think that there is not much activity on this forum as there is CSS craze in young people with whom i meet in real life.
What do you guys think reason is ?
is it because over all people are less interested in CSS or is it because people don't come here and go somewhere else for their queries ?
People are as much interested in CSS as they were before. However, there is a bit change in mind set of aspirants.
They usually come and raised their queries but didnot wait for answers. They want response in minutes which is not practically possible.
Secondly, aspirants ask questions which were answered thousand times earlier on the forum causes new queries to move below down the list of threads.
It is really a need of time to indulge in sharing helpful material for preparations, rather than keep on asking for questions which were answered scored of time earlier.

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk