View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 18, 2018
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodosius View Post
Because every senior member of this group have either passed the CSS or they have no attempts left. Why someone will, excluding exceptions,come back on this forum. I believe people need to continue their lives.
There are many senior experienced aspirants present on the forum. The reason they respond less is due to frequent unnecessary queries like,
"WHAT ARE THE PERK AND PRIVILEGES RELATED TO ABC JOB"
"WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR XYZ SUBJECT"
These are some type of unnecessary queries occupies the timeline all the day long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo KIng View Post
My perception is entirely different in this regard. May be I were wrong. Enhancing interaction of social media with the lives of people such as Facebook, Whatsapp groups have taken place of this forum. In addition to learning, they also entertain themselves via such groups.
Yes you are right to some extant. But, believe me these social forums often leads to misinformation. Moreover, there is always a risk of privacy as some non serious peraons get into your inbox and etc.

Here in forum we have the largest resource available to crack any competitive exam. The only thing required is sincere participation from each and every member of the forum.

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk