Thread: Cce 2019
View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 30, 2018

Mir Shahnawaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenland View Post
Please do not give wrong information to candidates.
It is clearly mentioned on SPSC website in Apply Online / Job History print Form option that " For CCE 2019 Please do not submit hard copies of your online form"
With due respect, i might have got you confused there,
talking from CCE-2018 experience , there is a difference between application form & an online form - application form will be the output of our online form.

further, once you complete an online form, you'll get three papers ( same happened in CCE-2018 ) those three papers are known as application form

first has your name & particulars along with post applied for & educational background.

2nd has your name, fathers name, domicile area, & roll no along with compulsory & Optional subjects.

3rd was preference of posts as there were 6 posts in CCE-2018.

further,kindly go through the complete rules & regulations - i have posted them on page # 2, point # 9 of rules & regulations which you'll be prompted to read once you fill CCE-2019 form, it states that application form should be sent along with other required documents.

i am trying my best to help the candidates with my experience and whatever is written in rules. i usually double check before posting, but if i have mentioned or you thought i mentioned about submitting an online form, i apologize. hope this clears your confusion.