View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazeer
yes . They are our leader and we must accept them as our leader so how can they come together . just say them that military man is coming ,they will be together . yeh subh paith bhudai kii batain hai janab .Nawaz sharif have problem with asif zardaris extra power which asif never thought and asif is no good with punjab . My friend ,i think they the have more power then any body else . so bring military and they will be unite .

ALLAH Ta'ala khush rakhe aapko.
sir this topic is not initiated to spoil our political system, but to strengthen its capacity and vehemence to grapple with the myriad political and economical lethal threats.

i think that army's age is over now.and we have a very bright future,indeed a democratic one.but the problem that is teasing me days and nights is how to unite our ruling leadership.

plz i want discussion and arguments with sensibly pure , realist and pragmatic people who have ability to deal even with the most critical events in their life.