View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Akram Ahmad is on a distinguished road

Assalam u Alaikum.

First of all thanx Danyal for sharing this truely inspiring story. and I m totaly moved after reading it. it made me feel sorry for us all muslims and the fellow members that no1 even replied to this 1.

to be honest i m one of the luckiest muslims in this world that have been in aitkaaf in both the masjid-e-haram (Masjid-e-Nabvi & Bait-ul-Haram) with no record of Umrah i have performed. but i know that the problem is with us, with me to be precise . Allah (SWT) has given us everything life, the whole body, health, money and everything a man can imagine but still we dun obey him. we hear the Azaan five times a day but we are busy in our daily chores sooo much that we Ignore it. It means we are ignoring Allah (SWT) (nauz-u-billah). at least we can pray five times a day but we dun even do that.

every1 knows that he has too die one day but we still forget our death. we prepare for the 3 hour exam day and night but we dun care for the exam that is going to make our "Aakhira" we make plans for our this temporary life but do nothing for the life that is etarnal. we know everything but still we ignore everything what Allah (SWT) has told us to do in this life. this life is an examination hall and we make plans to live in it for ever. no1 lives in the examination hall for ever. when the time limit is over we have to handover our sheets to the examiner and walk out of the hall, and wait for the result, but still, still we dun write anything that is going to make us pass in the exam of life.

I was really on the verge of crying when i got to the death part of noorah. Allah (SWT) has given us muslims the hidayat to be true muslims and obey him. but its us that have to change and obey him. Insha Allah i will try my best to pray five times and i pray to Allah (SWT) that so do other members of the forum too.

[Every soul shall taste death and you will merely be repaid your earnings on Resurrection Day]

Akram