Thread: Anum Zara
View Single Post
Old Friday, September 21, 2018

GhazMar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zeee View Post
Hahaha
You are getting her wrong. Might be your experience with her was not good and she might have done something bad with you which I highly doubt. She had never made false claims. I do have her previous DMC. She really had exceptionally high scores in few of the subjects e.g English Essay, Gender Studies etc. I insisted a lot so she dared to share it with me. I was constantly in touch with her through email. She helped me a lot. I lost touch with her about a month ago. She is diabetic and often go out of sight for days due to her poor health. She was really sweet with me. The reason she told for not sharing her dmc publically was that she said she did not deserve those marks. Her papers were not that good since she did not prepare. For example she had 87 in Gender studies. She said she deserved less than 60. So, she warned me "Toakree bhar bhar k examiner nay marks deay han aur hum itnay deserve nhe kertay thay. Muje pakka yakeen hai subject aglee bar bohat pittay ga." That is why I went for Environmental Sciences. New dmcs have proved her right. She said if I share my dmc, people will ask my strategy. I do not want to misguide. I only share which I think is honestly in favour of other aspirants. Rest Allah knows.
Anum Zara and A. Zee...hmmm, and you going on an emotional rant to defend her.

Hi Anum, if youre making an alt account, at least try to be a bit different on it. Regards