View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 22, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abubakar786 View Post
Could you please give me some some tips to remember the dates i most probably forgot after some days so please share some experience.
One usually forgets the dates as one has to remember and memorize a good number of dates and they often get mixed. However, the way to keep them from getting forgotten , one needs to write down important dates which are often repeated on some copy or diary and should revise before going to the test or examination. Secondly , always prepare them in the chronological order. Like at the time of my preparations days , I had made list with chronological order of the most important events of Pakistan Movement, Post Partition events, from the life of Quaid e Azam, Iqbal etc. In the same way the chronological order of Mughal dynasty and certain most important events happened during that. Remember , this list should contain certain most important events and dates only which are often repeatedly asked in the tests and exams and try to keep the list short. That's how I was able to remember a good number of important dates and events which helped me pass numerous tests including the test for AD Civil Defence where merit was closed at 89.25 and where I was able to obtain 93/100 marks.
aneeqa (Saturday, September 22, 2018), softy A (Saturday, September 22, 2018)