View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 22, 2018

turbulence is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaKhan View Post
It will be a big favour if anyone can tell me complete procedure for recounting.
I have posted my husband's Dmc.
He has cleared all subjects except Islamic Studies.
In his opinion result is unjust as Islamiat is one of hus favourite subject and he had very well in Exam.
For us it's not about passing or failing, as my husband is already serving in Armed forces at good rank. He attempted CSS due to his keen interest in subjects plus he wanted to check his caliber as everyone around him used to say 'Css aisay nahi ho sakta academy k baghair etc.'
My husband decided to attempt css in last November, he mostly has 10-12 hrs duty alongwith night shifts. He managed to take out time from hectic routine amd started his prep at home.
After exams, he was 95% sure that he would clear the written but result was so unexpected. Islamiat was the last subject he could think of failing.
He'll apply for recounting and if that would not work, he is serious about filing petition in court against FPSC as he thinks FPSC is playing some gamble/lottery game and ruining many lives.
cotact fpsc for that, they will tell u the detailed procedure,, do not delay as there is a time limit for that