View Single Post
Old Monday, September 24, 2018

Tello is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up my life story and css exam 2018

As many of you would know, when ever you talk to some one who has appeared in css exams or is preparing for one the first question that rises is when should you do it, i mean which qualification you must at least have to even appear. Different people have different opinions regarding this but most people would say you need to have at least a good masters degree or at least an hons degree from some reputable institution .As most of the people don't have access to or have not been admitted into one already face an uphill task.
My experience attending an academy for few weeks made me believe that most of the youth thinks that even if you work hard and bring yforourself up to that level
you wont pass because fpsc has already passed instruction to get down hard on any one who doesn't have at least a good masters degree.

Let me tell you about my background, i did my metric from a semi English medium school where books were taught in English but medium of instruction was Urdu hope you get what i mean to say. i got 542 and was saved why a whisker in maths getting 38 marks

Then i went to a few colleges for fsc pre medical and ,i com but never even game exams for these, then i decided to do private f.a, so when 10 days were left i started preparing for it and got 720 marks.

Then i took admission in Gcu lahore in b.a hons Islamic studies and just studied there for 6 months, then i got admission in same discipline in f.c college Lahore but couldn't stick to that as well and due to unforeseen circumstances i left that too.

Then I spent a few years idle, and after that i started my next journey which was c.a Pakistan or icap ..i passed the first four papers in first attempt but then again i cant stick to that as well so back to home .Mind you never in my life had i ever studied accounting . now it was time for some thing that can be completed in 6 months so i decided that one should atleast do graduation so on the last date of triple fee i took admission in b.a . now here comes the interesting part ten days were left in exams and i still hadnot even brought the books and thought to my self for sure you cant prepare for composite b.a in 10 days becuase i didnot even have any idea about the paper pattern past papers etc then i got some next level scolding (motivation) from my big brother and that put me on the right path next 2 days were spend searching for books there was nothing on internet then i visited a few colleges and some how got hold of the material required,now the next big problem all the books were in urdu and my writing of urdu is second to no doctor.then i started preparing and converting urdu into english in my head and some how just pushed myself enough to not sleep in a few papers and then the result day came on august 25 2017 and i was expecting just to pass somehow but i got 500 marks and first division

Now as every other student the first thing that pops into your head after graduation is doing css but immediately you start to have nightmares like

yaar dictionary ratni parti ha

essay to pass kar hi nahi sakta

itne kum din main tyari nai hoti

hazaron main se chand soo pass hote hain

I was like because my brother whom i told you about previously stood firm and said "tu kar le ga mujhe pata ha" how such simple things could change your mind

so in September i started my journey of css preparation.for a few days i went to academy but then decided its just waist of time and money because i was not able to create my study plan around those evening timings so i started everything myself, after wandering around this form i fought out that i should read foreign publishers books book because that may give me an edge so

"na din dekha na raat na aao dekha na tao" bus lag gaye apne maqsad ka piche

I didnt even open any book in days of exams, i sometimes smiled at people how were holding huge books in hand 5 min before the exams

"abe yaar 6 months main tyari nai hoe to ab kya 5 mint main ho jaye gi"

so i gave all my exams and was quitely confident that i would clear the exams , even if not this a try ball, result came and i got total 659 numbers
but could clear the Islamyat paper by 3 marks and that hit very bad

Yes not a fairytale ending but the reason i am telling you this is, dont lose hope no one gave me a chance to clear even half the papers.I know i didn't succeed but what if i havent appeared in b.a exams. so at least try something may workout for you

here are my marks

essay 55

precis 51

gk 168

isl 37

i.r 123

history u.s.a 69

gender studies 72

i.law 59

sociology 62

total 659 without islamyat

hope this helps some lost soul "mere tarha ka shahzada aur bhi hain
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tello For This Useful Post:
abrash Durrani (Wednesday, September 26, 2018), Alterior (Wednesday, September 26, 2018), HAMID SALEH LAK (Monday, September 24, 2018), Johnmac (Monday, September 24, 2018), mohsinali303 (Monday, October 08, 2018), Theodosius (Monday, September 24, 2018)