View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentplayer View Post
Kindly koi mjhy bta dy k. Punhab govt ka employ jo k contract py hu. Wo apny department ki permussion k bgair ppsc ki job py apply kr skta h k ni?
The first thing is one shouldn't at all apply without obtaining the NOC .

Quote:
Kia agr department ko pata lg jy to woi koi qanoni karwai krskta h?
Obviously they can take some strict action. As personal number remains the same for the salaray process, it is most expected that your past service record would be known .

[QUOTE=innocentplayer;1029060] Mazeed yeh k agr apply krty wkt ppsc k form py mention kia jay k main govt employ hn. Lkn noc ni lia
To kia ppsc. Test and intervew ly ly g with out noc. Old experince na count krn byshk.

Quote:
Ya noc k bgr wo interview nahi len gy..
If you mention that you are a government apply , the PPSC lets you appear in the written test without having obtained the NOC. However, at the time of interview they reject your candidature out-rightly if you do not have the NOC. Or they let you appear in the interview provisionally and take an undertaking from you that you would provide the NOC within 7 working days after the interview. This happened with me and i provided the NOC within seven working days.

Quote:
Mn govt employ hn
Departmnt noc ya permusion ni dy ra

Lkn mn lecturer ki job py aply b krna chahta hn..

Kindly mjhy koi safe rasta btaien. Taky agr pta lg b jay to meri mojoda job ko effect na hu

Yeh na hu k ppsc b jay yeh job b jy

Kindly plz guide me
The way forward is that you should try to obtain the NOC . Try to convince your authorities. One of my friend was not being given NOC. He sought the same advice from me. I suggested that you should apply and mention your previous job experience. meanwhile, apply for the NOC. Even If the NOC is not given appear for the test and try to qualify for the interview. After one has qualified the written , at the time of submitting documents , one has to submit the NOC. When one has cleared the written test , with little more try , the department gets agree to provide NOC as the department has sympathetic view then. This worked for that particular person who was working in Auqaf Department Punjab and now is Inspector Custom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajar fatima View Post
innocent player though no one answered you i also have the exact query and same situation.... please do guide me.
To some extent i have tried to answer the queries put forward by the above member.
Pulsar (Wednesday, September 26, 2018)