View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 27, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zeee View Post
My approach was neither progressive nor secular. I was really careful about that. Writing and preparation strategy was not flawed either. I think my Urdu writing is bit slower than English writing so, I may have not written enough material to convince the examiner. In English, I usually write 6 to 8 pages per question. Sometimes more but never less than 6. In Urdu, I barely touched 6th page in all the questions.
I can conveniently get these notes from Punjab University since I am studying there at the moment. Thank you for suggestion.
I just want to ask something. I had quoted Arabic Verses in my paper when I attempted it in Urdu in 2017 and 2018. Some seniors or even teachers say that we cannot write Arabic text when we attempt our paper in English. Is it true or is it okay to use them since Arabic is different language and it should not make any difference if we attempt our paper in Urdu or English. I know one can use Urdu translation in Urdu medium and English translation in English medium but what about Original Arabic text? I can write in Original Arabic text and I want to use it in my examination. So, share your valuable opinion.
That's completely wrong that one can't use Arabic text while attempting the paper in English. First of all i myself did this both in CSS and PMs and in both scored 68 and 69. Secondly, it makes sense if one is using the original Quranic Verses. However, use the Quranic Verses and arabic version of Ahadith without punctuation, without zer o zabar.
Original Arabic text would be easier in preparation and more impactful in presentation.
A Zeee (Friday, September 28, 2018)