View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 27, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by locally abnormal View Post
thank you sir to be here.for helping aspirants.
please discuss some questions that are often found wrong in many books
for example..
islamabad was declared as official capital?
1959 or 1967
islam is declared as the relegion of the country 1956 or 1973??
total number of prohets in holy quran 25, 26, 27?
largest organ in human body? skin or liver?
I myself am not certain about the correct answers of these questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locally abnormal View Post
and the book you prescribed in your previous tweets in this thread
advance publisher ppsc model papers.
sir there are many mistakes in this.
they have published 40th addition now . i bought that book and found many mistakes in every paper.
they actually think proof reading is wastage of time..
what to do now?
Yes you are , there are certain errors and mistakes in those papers, but the real and primary object and purpose of those papers is to let you know what needs to be prepared and what trends to be followed while making preparation. I often used to confirm the answers from internet and would correct those.