View Single Post
Old Friday, September 28, 2018

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Candy View Post
Aoa,

Seniors I need your advise.
I have two options PMS 2018 or to avail CSS 2019, and can't drop both of them.

But am feeling confused since I have to clear any one of them. CSS 2019 would be my last attempt and in case of PMS 2018 it would be my maiden attempt. I have no age issue. I can give CSS attempt even after 3 years.

Prep of PMS is under process but am not sure of availing PMS due to lack of its information availability, and there is a huge fuss about the coming of just few seats 15 or 19 this year.. Its Urdu paper is frightening me

But I have heard from many people that clearing PMS is easy as compared to CSS and that two months time is enough for its prep (I don't know its true or not since I have no PMS experience)

Now come to CSS;
My experience of two attempts says that clearing CSS is not a big deal but peace of mind and self discipline are must things. But now just 4 months are left, am unable to muster confidence whether to avail PMS this year or to go for my last chance CSS 2019. Well, decision regarding last chance should be prudent, I really want to join civil service and I can't waste this last "diamond chance".

However, I have stamina to prep CSS in just 4 months, this is what I know about myself, don't call it overconfidence but self trust But I need seniors advice in this regard.

Let me tell another thing, I don't use academy.

For what should I go for seniors?

Pms 2018 or CSS 2019 ??
By and large, you need to take an initiative and that's what the need of the hour. The thing which is seemed be a hurdle in competitive exams is to settle yourself with the long lasted study hours routine but not what you are flabbergasted with. I'm sure, later on, with adequate study you will be inspired to take any other competive exam lucidly. Moreover, I would suggest you go for both of them because except few additional subjects you can hit them both with one arrow.
GoOd LuCk