View Single Post
Old Monday, October 08, 2018

Leo KIng is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidraaslam View Post
HAHAHA, again one more misunderstanding.NO WAY I will touch a topic until I am not crystal clear what did examiner exactly mean or I have enough argument to answer it. I give this example just to mention only that relevancy is the key but to generate instantly relevancy in the examination hall is the very strategic tool .

(I think I should stop there it seems it became a controversial debate as I am talking in gray areas and you tend to perceive in just black or white. Mean hereby I fairly understand your point and agreed, but perhaps remain unable to clear you my perspective which you might agree if just understand). well good luck
Actually, I was talking generally but you turned it to yourself. Again misunderstanding arises here. I'm not going into a controversial debate. It's just a normal discussion. Maybe, we are not able to share views in this literary manner and it will certainly take sometime for understanding each other. Anyways, thanks for best wishes. I wish you the same throughout your life.