Thread: CSS after CA
View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 04, 2018

Mudasir Sharif is on a distinguished road

I also has a neighbor who is in final stages of his CA & perhaps employed in Unilever in Lahore. He is an absolute misanthrope, meaning, his hobby is to insult all youngmen or men who are otherwise considered successful by society. Now after reading posts about CA here, I have realized that he is pathetic & perhaps just because he also hates his profession just like other guys herein, but has no option but to continue it because he being in his mid or late thirties, he tries to destroy other people's happiness so as to get a temporary pleasure by insulting others. His father was a peon in a government school. I myself am his neighbor, I am a postgraduate in English Literature from PU & a currently doing a government job in BS 14 since 2015 as a teacher in Punjab school education department in Syedwala, a town in District Nankana Sahib. I got my early & middle education in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. My father is in Kuwait while we also own a decent commercial property. Writing this because a couple of days ago I went to the guest room of his house & he tried to belittle me in front of his freinds by claiming that teachers are petty individuals who teach alphabets of Urdu to kids & hence they know nothing worthwhile. What a low act!