View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 04, 2018

786zee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul manaan View Post
I have applied last time for the post of Accountant/Officer (Accounts). There is mentioned different departments such as (Accounts/ Compliance/Audit/Treasury/Finance/Billing) and SNGPL has put restriction on multiple Applications for the same post, i.e. one can apply only for one discipline

it is to mention here that for each discipline there becomes different merit depending on the number of candidates applied for the each discipline. If the candidates in one discipline in higher than other then there is probability that former would turn out with higher merit.

can any one guide to which discipline i.e.(Accounts/ Compliance/Audit/Treasury/Finance/Billing) would be the most suitable choice to apply taking into account following factors

1-Ratio of Candidates expected to apply in each discipline and then rank the each discipline

2- in which discipline the maximum number of candidates is expected to apply

3-which one discipline would be the most suitable to apply keeping in mind the applicants expected
How you apply for example for billing officer as NTS has only one combine option...may be SNGPL take one test for these post and demand choice from qualifying candidate to choose the department later.