View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 04, 2018

Assasin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakespear View Post
I am writing this with heavy heart.As i am turning the pages of Criminology book by Jahangir world times,my blood is boiling.It is a shame that these publishers are making money from poor students.Every sentence is copied from different websites,even without mentioning the source.this is blatant plagiarism and extremly uethical.
Just take any topic from any of JWT book and search this topic in google,they don't even bother to change the headings.Copy and paste.I paid 700 ruppees for Criminology book and its killing me.
The books recommended by FPSC for criminology are not available in the market.Only good book available is Criminology 11th edition by Larry J. Siegel.This book is available on the piratebays,a torrent website.I know it is also illegal to download from torrents but what can i do when Jahangir World Times is scamming me and FPSC won't bother to provide books.
I was trying to find relevant data regarding topic 'Intelligence Operations'.In JWT's book written by Sami Ul Hassan Rana,the writer is blabbering about some unfathomable stuff.The main sources of intellgence according JWT's book are: those we can find freely and those controlled.what! are you kidding me.
so the whole point is all these publishing companies are scamming students.
Dear ,you realized it too late .It is tip of the ice berg .Only consult FPSC recommended books .I wish someone could have told me this .