View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 10, 2018

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBravo View Post
Yes,i want to know about referencing in IL,since i am addled how to quote in this paper??? Do people quote in this paper even?? Can i extract important opinions of authors from foreign author's books and to use it as quote??? i am using 2 local and 3 non-recommeneded but relevant and one recommended book of Malcolm shaw for this subject.i want to know if this is enough??? i have also other non recommended but relevant books so can i use them to score good??? I have also issue in extracting quotes since chapters are soo long i get confused from where quote should start and where it should end and what should my quote really be?? Please answer fastidiously #regards (please tell me how you were notified about my post since i am new i dont understand this forum and how it works)
First of all do use only one or two books, many books will escalate your muddiness. Yeah, you can quote in this or any paper of CSS, it is more good to extract foreign authors with proper reference than local ones.
Don't worry if you failed to grasp the meaning at your very first reading, try again and again. I would rather suggest you to consult YouTube's videos for a certain topics because IL is a technical subject, that's why you won't get some topics by just reading them from a book.

When you get used to it, you will learn by time that how people can see & read others threads and posts.