View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Noormah Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif Gilani View Post
Dear all,
I applied for CE 2019 online on 4th December 2018 and i was supposed to dispatch my document so as to reach there within ten days of online submission of the application, but due to some personal and critical reasons i couldn't manage it timely and sent the same on Saturday 22nd December. Will FPSC accept my documents?
guidance is requested please.
The guidelines say
" After signing hardcopy, copies of all documents/ certificates as mentioned in para 27 of the printed form along with original Treasury Receipt must be
despatched to FPSC so as to reach the FPSC (Headquarters) within 10 days of the closing date. Preferably, the hardcopies may be despatched or furnished before the closing date so
that delay in transit may be avoided. Onus of proof of dispatch of hardcopy of online form and documents, before the closing date, shall solely lie on the candidate). "

The closing date of online application was 12 Dec. So your documents should reach FPSC either on 22 or before that.
Now it depends whether your documents reached FPSC on 22 or you sent them on 22 in which case they might be delivered late with probability of being rejected.