View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 30, 2018

Saira khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr anum rashid View Post
There is a YouTube channel by the name wifi study channel. Go to that channel and watch videos on general math. It's an Indian channel. Videos of a person named sahil, are available on math. It will cover your whole ability portion of GSA. The guy has a really good method of teaching. It helped me a lot.
Just make sure you go in the right section of this channel, that is RRB GROUP D 2018, math by Sahil sir. Because he also teaches advance math for some engineering exams on that channel.
He uses a board, explains every mathematical step of a question and explains it well. Also, you need to start watching from the very 1st video. Videos are numbered and go on systematically. If tou miss even one class/video of the basics, you won't get the next ones.
P.s i don't know how to start a new thread. If someone here does, please post this in a separate thread to help all the aspirants. I know that a hell lot of aspirants need help with this portion and there are no online classes, groups available on fb or anywhere else for this portion.
Thank you so much dear.I was looking for any such channel and so far I hadn't find one .I,m doubly thankful for such an elaborate reply.I would check that channel and I might go for exam if I,m able to grasp it.And let me see if I can help you in regarding starting of new thread.