Thread: Css or Canada
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Theodosius is on a distinguished road

Guys I respect your views ,but will further support of my stance, of opting CANADA, by giving facts and figures.

Per capita income of Canada is 47,000 USD where Pakistan is Just 5000
In this way you would be able to provide for your family; halal earning is also ibadat.
You can also help poors because you will have good money
you obviously will give zakat as you are earning 60-70 lac per year
Pakistanis ,working abroad, send 22 Billion USD per year, aren't they serving Pakistan?? Can Pakistan survive without the foreign remittances.

Further, there is not guarantee in CSS. Brightest of students get fail due to Subject targeting of FPSC.
I think we should not forget the example of SANA RASOOL what was happened to her?

here are her own words

in the DMC, you may notice that I have scored 70s and 80s in most subjects except for Town Planning and Urban Management paper where I have been declared ‘fail’ with 17 marks only. Please also note that I have almost 90 marks in environmental science paper. Town planning is a mere sub-domain of that subject. Here, I’d like to mention that I have both professional and academic experience in town planning. I worked on the Gilgit City Master Planning process. I have also been using GIS during other professional and academic endeavors.

Moreover, I had full confidence in my answers because I had prepared from foreign notes and well accredited research papers. It is simply difficult to digest how they could award only 17 marks when I have scored so well in all other subjects and I met all the conditions of the town planning paper… Just to confirm, I sought guidance from experienced town planning teachers who assured me that my answers were satisfactory and were definitely not in the ‘fail’ category. There are 1000s of others who are going through the same agony.

So brother, here are the reasons I was saying you to go for CANADA. Still it all depends upon you.

Regards