View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 16, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Dear all Salam,

I agree that most of us in this forum will state that this war is unjust and whats done is done and that is obvious that we are in no power to reverse the time, and like other wars there are victims and some rules have broken in this war too, but i am afraid i call all this double standard of west because the P.O.W treatment rules was first introduced by the west and west is breaking them rules.

Yes i agree some people eat whatever media tell them, but why are few soliders been punished in America and U.K i m sure the investigation teamd in U.S and U.K do not eat what media gives them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4716280.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4718328.stm

I certainly agree no religion teaches violence but this unlawful invasion of middle east, afganistan and iraq has been very violent, so obviously these westners are not following any religion.

I will definately call this double standards of west towards muslims as i was thinking few days ago when was the last time they had a war in their teritory? when was the last time their kids became orphaned? when was the last times their weddings been bombed? when was the last time their school been bombed with a laser guided missile? When was the last time an ordinary family became a victim of misinformation of C.I.A or MI6.

Yes there are some facts we have to accept whether we like it or not and western double standard is one of them.

Kind Regards