View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2019

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road
Smile Poors are real richers but you don't know the reality

To me, there's no concept of poverty or richness physically, however, it's all about time. Some people have a good time while others don't. If you're having an open heart; you can endure others while touching the height of their achievements, you can feel the pain of others, you can share your own food with others with no return and you have found your source of happiness in other joyness___indeed, I can say, you're very rich. Contrarily, if you cannot endure others success; you always envy for others, you're wishing to snatch their peace, you want to ruin others and eventually your happiness' source is in their failures___ obviously you are ruined internally and your poverty has met the sky. You need to understand that you can't enhance even your RIZQ by escalating your money. A junk of money may pass through your hands and you will only take the meager %age from it which is pre-written for you. On the flip side, at the end of the day, we will have to be accountable for our own wealth. In this context, greater the wealth greater will be chances of getting caught. Therefore, don't wish for a luxurious life because our wishes know no end, those are always infinite. You are by no mean capable to meet them, only mud can do that. The Wisest people are those who came to know about it and accept this truth as soon as possible___learnt to be patience on their current conditions by giving thanks to ALLAH for what they have been blessed. And wait for the consent of ALLAH in each and every aspects of their lives.

Are you agree with me?
Please share your views on the aforesaid topic.

#FaRan ʚïɞ