View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 26, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Although not particularly invited, I could not resist replying because you have unknowingly used a slang word in your essay .... I do not want to repeat that word in my post and request the mods to delete that from your post as well ( I assume the mods will know )

Other than that you have made a following few mistakes (to mention a few)

Quote:
also about the international countries’s situation-people can raise....
should be countries'

Quote:
.....in the era of late president Musharraf.
He is not dead yet Use former president

Quote:
We may often see a glamorous gal (girl) in a talk show on a very threatening issue
over use of the expression "threatening" ... There are a few other instances in your essay where you have over used certain expressions

Quote:
Majority of the people watching the show are more interested in her figure ....
I think its immoral to write this statement in an essay. After all it's an essay not a news report

Besides these that I mentioned, there are numerous mistakes relating to grammar, composition of the sentence and even quality of the substance
I suggest you to get some tips on essay writing from this forum and elsewhere. Your conclusion was appreciable.

P.S : Try to get your essay checked by some one who is able to guide you face to face.

Good Luck
aliraza171 (Friday, February 27, 2009)